01 October 2008

News

Hey!
It's for saying that I'm fine. But on Monday I had a car accident. It was the day before the national holiday which is 9 days. So, the roads were almost empty, but it was raining. I had my cousin going to Pologne (Krakow), my familly told me to accompany them to airport.

Everything is fine, thanks to God. The accident was serious, but we had luck.This is because of a car which forced me to change the line (the driver had no license), then another car hit me from the back. My speed was about 90 kms, the car who hit me was about 120 (maybe more). He made us hit the barriers then made us turn 360 degree on the road.

Unfortunately the report which is written by the police was invented for protecting the driver with no-licence.

I think the car will go to the trash. It is not very very serious, the car had insurance. But, the fact that there isn't justice made me uncomfortable for a while.

Now, I'm not sad, because I belive that, one day these people will pay their faults. (I hope, I can find video records which show road situation at the accident location. Today, I sent a mail to police department about the case.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wanted to let you know I'm deeply sorry for the accident, you, the car and the rest.It's nice to know that least tou're fine