20 July 2012

Montenegro trip. It was LEGEND wait for it : )

Hey, Last week I was in Montenegro. I visited Budva (3 days), Kotor (1 day) and Herceg Novi (3 days). And it was Legendary : ) Maybe it's the trip that I had fun the most.

I was with a good friend from university, Hakan, and we made lots of things: swim, visited beaches with motorbike (sveti stefan, jazz), partied every night and met lots of new people.

In summary, Montenegro is a beatifull country. I have many stories to tell of course, lets talk about it in private : )

City Of Kotor



Kotor Bay


This was my sixth last minute trip. I bought the flight ticket 1-2 days before, make small plans and just go. Acting spontaneously is really awesome sometimes, here is the list of other trips:

Wien (June 2008)
Prag (2010 April)
Athens-Rhodes (2010 September)  
Sofia-Plovdiv (2011 September)
Belgrade (2012 April)
Montenegro (2012 July)

No comments: