05 October 2012

re-discovering Istanbul

Since last september, I started to write a new blank page in my life.

The first thing is that, I re-started to discover about Istanbul. Last week, I was in exhibion about Galata district. 

Here is some historical pictures...


Galata Bridge

Galata Bridge

Galata Bridge (It's the army of Revolution who are walking)

Arap Cami

Galata Tower

Ford motor company factory in Tophane

Karakoy Port. The mosque in the picture has an interesting story. it is called "Kayıp Cami" - The Lost Mosque. They'll rebuit it soon:
http://www.sabah.com.tr/Yasam/2012/09/10/kayip-cami-54-yil-sonra-karakoy-yolunda


Tophane-i Amire

Tophane-i Amire (this picture could be better if I waited the sunset)

Graphitis in Kadıkoy (Yeldegirmeni)

The man who walks toward to sun (Yeldedegirmeni)



No comments: