14 September 2014

List of things I like

Hello, I just prepared a list of things I like.

I'm sure I missed some things in the list.  I'll edit this post when I find something :)


Movies I like:
-Shawshank redemption
-The Castle
-Back to Future I-II-III
-Hugo
-Matrix I
-Amelie
-Fight Club
-Donnie Darko
-American History X
-Good Bye Lenin
-Dancer in The Dark
-The Ring
-American Beauty
-Peuple Migrateur
-Equilibrium
-Forrest Gump
-Memento
-Avare (an indian movie)
-Lock Stock&Two Smoking Barrels
-Ağır Roman

Songs I like:
-Barış Manço - Hal hal
-Barış Manço - Domates biber patlıcan
-Barış Manço - Kara sevda
-Erkin Koray - Sevince
-Fatih Urek - Hadi Hadi Hadi
-Queens - Bohemian Rapsody
-Daniela Mercury - Rapunzel
-Paris Combo - Obliques
-The tea party - majestic song
-The tea party - the badger
-Noir desir - le vent nous portera -
-Gotan Project - Diferente
-Queens Of The Stone Age - No One Knows
-Without You - David Guetta
-Iggy Pop - The Passenger
 -U Can Touch This
-Demi Lovato - Give Your Heart A Break
-Macklemore - Cant Hold Us
-Yann Tiersen - Déja Loin

Places I like in the world
-Rhodes
-Kotor
-Santa Monica
-Annecy
-Canal St Martin - Paris

Places I like in Istanbul
-Salacak
-Galata
-Rumeli Hisarı
-Moda
-Levent
-Yıldız
-Gülhane

Things I like
-Table Tennis
-Bicycle
-Motorcycle
-Camping
-Trekking-Hiking-Canyoning
-Learning interesting facts about world, economy-finance, humanity



No comments: