19 July 2015

What is happenings since 6 months?


Hello dear readers.

So, this is July 2015. Ramadan month ended. I just want to give you a summary about my life events.

-February 2015: I got promotion from work. (speciality level)
1sr semester of the open university finished. I got full score from each of the courses.

-April 2015: I got my mid-term exams. 
-May 2015: I got my final exams. I had my 2nd semester of the university succesfully finished.
-Jun 2015: Ramadan started.
-July 2015: Ramadan ended.

I didn't go to any holiday trip since 11 month. (Last one was in Bucharest... I will tell you about this next time). The funny thing is that, I don't really feel that I need a holiday. This is strange. I guess the reason is that I took care of myself very good, because this year I went to swimming pool regularly and this kept me fresh.

Here is the things I forgot to write you, I promise that I'll write them at first opportunity.

-Sziget Festival August 2015
-Varna Trip July 2015
-Belgrad Trip May 2012





No comments: