02 September 2009

Stock Markets

Stock Markets is something which I'm following since one year. All is started at october 2008.
After participating to general meeting of Galatasaray sport club, I decided to learn about finance.
Because everybody were talking about financial tables for getting a bank loan; and I couldn't understand nothing about it.
So I bought most selling books about economy, finance and read stock markets internet sites..
(for example: The Instant Economist by Ross M. laroe, John Charles Pool)
Then, I started to invest a little money, and understood how to do investment for future.
The thing that I learnt: the place for making lots of money is not stock markets; because it could only make you earn x2, x3 of your capital.
If you want more, you shall have an IDEA and you will win x30, x100.
I hope I will find it in near future...

No comments: