02 September 2009

Thoughts


Only two weeks remains by now. I can say since my last post, there is some changements:

At my last post, I was saying that it was passing like holiday.

At august, I participated to two ceremonies which made me very tired. We stayed stand up about 4-5 hours non stop (we did about 3-4 training days before the ceremonies).

The thing which made me angry is that they choosed only me among 200 people for participating to these ceremonies.

When I think about these moments right now, I can say they will be one of memories I won't forget : \


So august was fastest month for me during the army...

At last saturday, a soldier came next to me and asked if I can teach him "high school" level mathematics. He quited high schooI at second class. I started to show him how to find line equations, then I noticed that he doesn't even know how to do operations with fractions.

For example, I asked him two questions, and he couldn't answer unfortunately : (
--> 3a = 1; a=?
--> 1+1/2 = ?

It made me show how our education system is bad.
During all my military service, the notion which made me think the most is "Logic". Maybe, in the army, a soldier doesnt't need to have a logic, he should be only phsically enough for fighting and need a basic brain for doing his mission. So, that'sa the type of men that I meet generally these days...

No comments: